Tom to be Guest of Honor at Comic Con!


Hey, everybody! Tom here! On September 24, 2017 I'll be one of the two guests of honor at the first ever Geneva Public Library Mini Comic Convention in Geneva, Illinois!

I was told the convention will be from 2-4pm, though the website says 1-4pm (so I'll be there at 1:00). I'll be part of a panel from 3-4pm: "Ask the Experts: Local Comic Creators Talk Shop". Fellow artist Steve Palenica and I will talk about making comics and all that good stuff, then I'll do some Q&A with you and your fellow audience members. Fun!

When I'm not busy with the panel, I'll be selling my comics, signing autographs, and making deals with Hollywood for the Freakshow Squadron Movie (right?). This'll probably be the comic equivalent of the Beatles on Ed Sullivan; I'll inspire a new age of artists.