Freakshow Squadron's Favorite Music Fun!

I took a break from erasing the pencils from Freakshow Squadron Comics #8 and jotted down a list of what I figure are the Squadron's favorite bands (real-world bands, not the ones I made up in the series' pages). I didn't put too much thought into this, it was just for fun. The bands are listed in no particular order, except their favorite bands will be underlined.


VERLOREN: Mors Syphilitica, Darkthrone, Cure, Burzum, Nuit Noire, She Past Away, Forlornist, Rammstein, Ramones

SUBMUTANT: Ramones, Minor Threat, Slayer, Municipal Waste, D.R.I., Nachthexen, Dr. Livingdead (first two demo EPs), Black Flag, S.O.D., Negative Approach, Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Subhumans (UK), Teen Idles, (and although he doesn't brag about it, he likes Beatles and Metallica)

MONSTROSITIC: Shonen Knife, cub, Beat Happening, Puffy Ami-Yumi, Tiger Trap, Ramones, Beatles

RANDOM MAN: Buddy Holly, Del Shannon, Beatles, Gerry and the Pacemakers, Little Richard, Ramones, Franky Valli and the Four Seasons

THE GLOBSTER: Movie and video game soundtracks, among them are Star Wars: A New Hope, Super Mario Bros (NES), Diddy Kong Racing (N64), Super Mario 64 (N64)

APPARITIONGEIST: I don't know, really... classical music maybe? Hmm...

RADIOACTIVE CHIMP: I guess I don't imagine RC listening to music. He's too busy eating and sleeping.

Ha ha, wasn't that fun? See any of your favorite bands on the list?