Face the Waste with Strawberry Cinder Block's new cover!

Strawberry Cinder Block just dropped a new recording, a cover of Municipal Waste's "Thrashing's My Business... And Business Is Good"! The classic tune appears on the Waste's self titled EP, and later a rerecording was included as a bonus track on their LP "The Art of Partying".


This is the first time Strawberry Cinder Block has done a cover song. "There's a bunch of songs I'd love to cover," explains Tom, the one person behind the one-person-band, "from different bands like Minor Threat, D.R.I., Negative Approach, Despise You... so many great songs, but I usually prefer to just do my own original songs. I was just at work and started daydreaming about how I'd handle the drums to 'Thrashing's My Business... And Business Is Good' and then I got hooked on the idea of covering the song. Municipal Waste are great, 'Waste 'Em All' is probably my favorite metal album."

Maybe one day we'll get to here more exciting covers from Strawberry Cinder Block, but until then, you can check out "Thrashing's My Business... And Business Is Good" on Strawberry Cinder Block's Bandcamp!